- 1.The JRA Race Card will be available on the day before the races (usually around noon, JPN time).
- 2.The basic race results will be available after the placing order of all horses in each race becomes official (normally 20 minutes after each race).
- 3.The official detailed race results will be available around 2:00 p.m. (JPN time) on the day following the two race days, which are normally Saturday and Sunday.
Symbols and Abbreviations
- Japan Racing Association
- National Association of Racing (Racing by Local Governments)
- designates a JRA race in which NAR registered horses can enter, or a race in which an NAR licensed jockey can ride.
- designates a race in which a horse, which has won one or more JRA approved races in Local Government Racing and also a race in which NAR licensed jockeys can ride.
- designates a race in which NAR licensed jockeys can ride.
- designates a race in which foreign-bred horses, which have not raced outside of Japan, can enter with domestic-bred horses.
- designates a race which is open to all foreign-bred horses and all domestic-bred horses.
Official Going (4 levels)
- Turf course：
- Firm, Good, Yielding, Soft
- Dirt course：
- Standard, Good, Muddy, Sloppy
Gender and Sex
C = Colt (2-4 Y/O), H = Horse (5 Y/O & UP), G = Gelding, F = Filly (2-4 Y/O), M = Mare (5 Y/O & UP)
Finish or Margin
- Dead Heat
- Disqualified and Placed, or Demoted
- Excluded from running (by stewards)
- Fail to finish