Base de données sur les pur-sang
The Japan Bloodhorse Breeders' Association (JBBA) has started an internet service which allows users to access information in English from Japan Bloodstock Information System (JBIS), its Japanese Base de données sur les pur-sang.
The information available from this service includes the following:
- Detailed progeny and produce records (including cumulative race records by year and tabulated race records) and other data on stallions and broodmares imported into Japan.
- Results of sales in Japan
- Catalogue Style Pedigrees of horses bred in Japan
Such information makes this service an invaluable research tool when purchasing bloodstock in Japan.
The service menu consists of the following seven product options:
- Lifetime Starts [SAMPLE]
- Mare Produce Record - with Tabulated Race Records [SAMPLE]
- Sire Crop Analysis - for a Crop Year [SAMPLE]
- Sire Ranking - in order of Total Money Won [SAMPLE]
- Sire Summary [SAMPLE]
- Edited Catalogue Style Pedigree [SAMPLE]
- Sales Results [SAMPLE]
The data made available through this service is provided by the Japan Racing Association, the National Association for Racing, the Japan Association for International Racing and Stud Book and the Japan Bloodhorse Breeders' Association. The data is obtained from official Japanese sources and is updated daily to ensure users access to the newest Information.
For details on prices and how to use the service, please visit http://www.jbis.jp .
Please send any inquiries by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .